Wednesday, December 3, 2014

840 Records

This Blog Is going to be a way for Me to spread the message of my new website where you can read up on the news on your Favorite artists and buy or even preorder their upcoming albums. This website is huge and I eventually want to turn it into a website where Indie musicians can gain exposure, seeing as I am a musician myself. Im also going to take a pre emptive strike here by saying my u ill repeat that U button sometimes does not work so yeah there's that. On that note if you do decide to visit my website and you see any possible corrections please notify me. Anyway If you enjoy music yourself (duh) or your a musician yourself please visit Hip Hop News Daily (you know what that was :p) Bt seriously If you have any suggestions or comments feel free to (kindly) let me know. I will be around

No comments:

Post a Comment